The Commissioner, BC Welfare, has invited applications for registrations for overseas education under the Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidhya Nidhi scheme for 2019-20 for which the Spring Session intake scheme will start from January 16 to February 15, 2020.
The Commissioner said that the Government issued guidelines for sanction of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi financial Assistance to BC and EBC students to pursue Post Graduation and PhD Course. Some of the important guidelines are:
1. The maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement, as per the overseas scheme.
2. Family Income shall be less than Rs.5 Lakhs per annum from all sources for the Overseas Scholarship scheme.
3. The Candidates shall possess 60% marks or equivalent grade in the foundation Degree in Engineering / Management / Pure Sciences / Agriculture Sciences / Medicine and Nursing / Social Sciences / Humanities, only those candidates who have received COE / I- 20and VISA.
4. He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT with the following minimum scores:-
1. TOEFL – 60 2. IELTS – 6.0 3. GRE – 260 4. GMAT – 500 5. PTE – 50
5. Allocation of seats to BC students shall follow both Reservation and Merit.
Further, the Commissioner said that the student to submit the following documents for sanction of Financial Assistance under the Scheme, “Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi”.
1. Caste Certificate issued by Meeseva. 2. Income Certificate issued by Meeseva. 3. Date of Birth Certificate. 4. Aadhar Card. 5. E-Pass ID Number. 6. Residential / Nativity Certificate. 7. Passport copy. 8. Mark sheet from SSC / Inter / Graduate / PG Level. 9. He/She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT with the following minimum scores shown above. 10. Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent) etc.,
11. Copy of the latest Tax Assessment is to be enclosed.
12. Copy of Bank Pass Book of Nationalized Bank.
13. Photo to be scanned and uploaded.
14. Gap Certificate issued by the Tahsildar 15. VISA Copy. And the Commissioner also explained, for more information and registration under the scheme are made available online at http://www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The Commissioner appealed all the eligible BC/ EBC Students to utilize the Scheme.