Boy dies of electrocution in Filmnagar

0
76

A 10-year-old boy identified as Akhil died of electrocution after he came into contact with a live wire from transformer mounted near a wall adjoining the Film Nagar Tennis Court complex here today.

According to the police, the incident occurred when the boy trying to pick a tennis ball fallen on the iron-terrace of a shed nearby adjoining the wall which he climbed up. He accidentally came into contact with the live wire causing him the instant death. His body was found laying on the wall.

His body has been shifted to Osmania for postmortem. The father of the boy said to have died recently and his mother ekes out a livelihood as a domestic servant. of Film Nagar.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here