Hyderabad, Nov.23 (Telemedia) : The State Cabinet which met here on Sunday under the leadership of the Chief Minister K. Chandrasekhar Rao unanimously approved several pending proposals along with decisions already announced by the government earlier. The three hour long marathon meeting held here in Secretariat today, the cabinet took several important decisions such as building skyscrappers around Hussain Sagar lake, Sanctioning of Rs.100 crores for cleansing Hussain Sagar lake, establishment of telangana samskruthika saradhi, bifurcation of Board of Intermediate education besides changing the names of 33 corporations and to top it all the cabinet approved the prestigious Industrial Policy of the Telangana government along with the Sand Allocation policy of the state government.
The following bills have also been approved in the Cabinet :
1. Financial bill
2. Approval for the Water Grid pilot project in Samsthan Naraynapur in Nalgonda District.
2. Women and Child welfare and protection bill
3. Reservations for SCs, STs upto 22 % in Market Committees
4. According Special Power to the village Sarpanchs
5. creation of 3 new corporations