The state Cabinet which met here on Monday at Pragathi Bhavan has taken the following decisions:
The Bills approved by the State cabinet and Ordinances would be introduced in the Legislature.
- The State Cabinet has approved the Telangana Abolition of Village Revenue Officers Bill 2020.
- The State Cabinet has approved the Telangana Rights in Land and Pattadar Pass Books Bill-2020.
- The Cabinet has approved the Telangana Municipal Act-2019 Amendments Bill
- The State Cabinet has approved the Panchayat Raj and Rural Development-Gram Panchayats-Transfer of non-Agriculture Properties Act-2018 Amendment Bill
- Telangana GST Act-2017 amendment Act is also approved by the Cabinet.
- The State cabinet has also approved The Telangana Private Universities Act amendment Ordinance-2020
- The Cabinet has approved The Telangana Disaster and Public Health Emergency Ordinance-2020
- The Cabinet also approved the Telangana Fiscal Responsibility and Budget Management Bull-2020
- The Cabinet also approved the Ordinance increasing the retirement age of teachers in Ayush medical Colleges.
- The State Cabinet has approved the TS B Pass Bill
- The State Cabinet has also approved the Telangana Court Fees and Suits Valuation (Amendment) Act-1956.
- The Cabinet approved the Telangana Civil Courts Act-1972.
- The State Cabinet has approved the administrative expenditure of demolishing the old Secretariat and construction of the new Secretariat
- The Cabinet has accorded the administrative sanctions for funds for the newly constructed Integrated District Office Complexes.
- The State cabinet has approved the BC Commission’s recommendations to add 17 new castes under the BC Category.