Ministry of Home Affairs has declared the continuation of the ban on 9 terrorist organisations operating from outside India and designated 9 (nine) of its representatives as terrorists for attempting to revive terrorism in Punjab through their anti-national activities and involvement in the Khalistan movement.
Their details are as under:-
1. Wadhwa Singh Babbar: Pakistan based Chief of terrorist organization, “BabbarKhalsa International”.
2. Lakhbir Singh: Pakistan based Chief of a terrorist organization, “International Sikh Youth Federation”.
3. Ranjeet Singh: Pakistan based Chief of terrorist organization, “Khalistan Zindabad Force”.
4. Paramjit Singh: Pakistan based Chief of the terrorist organization “Khalistan Commando Force”.
5. Bhupinder Singh Bhinda: Germany based key member of the terrorist organization, “Khalistan Zindabad Force”.
6. Gurmeet Singh Bagga: Germany based key member of the terrorist organisation, “Khalistan ZindabadForce”.
7. Gurpatwant Singh Pannun: USA based key member of Unlawful Association, “Sikh for Justice”.
8. Hardeep Singh Najjar: Canada based Chief of “Khalistan Tiger Force”.
9. Paramjit Singh: United Kingdom-based Chief of the terrorist organization, “BabbarKhalsa International”.
The Ministry declared these foreign-based individuals as designated terrorists under new provisions of Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act (UAPA) for their involvement in various acts of terrorism from across the border, reinforcing its commitment to strengthening national security.