A large number of contributions continued to pour in today with several organisations coming forward making liberal donations to the Chief Minister’s Relief Fund to support the state government’s measures to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus. An estimated Rs 13.32 Crore had received today from different organisations, associations and individuals etc.
Cheques to this effect were handed over to Chief Minister Chandrashekhar Rao by the representatives of the organisations concerned at Pragathi Bhavan here.
- Hetero Drugs gave Rs 5 crore donation and Rs 5 crore worth medicines (Hydroxychloroquine, Ritonavir, Lopinavir, Oseltamivir) to the government. Hetero Chairman Parthasarathy Reddy, Director Ratnakar Reddy gave Cheque to the CM and medicines to Medical and Health Minister Etela Rajender.
- Telangana Motor Vehicle Inspectors Association gave Rs 1.5 Crore and the Cheque to this amount was given by Association’s President K Paparao and others to the CM.
- Suven Pharma gave Rs one crore donation. The Chairman of Suven Pharma Venkat Jasthi handed over the Cheque to the CM.
- NCC Limited gave Rs one crore. NCC MD A Rangaraju handed over the Cheque to the CM.
- Chaitanya Educational Institutions gave Rs one Crore and the Cheque was handed over by Institutions Director Y Sridhar to the CM.
- Amar Raja Batteries contributed Rs 1 Crore
- ICFIA Society has contributed Rs 1 Crore
- United State Pharma contributed Rs 50 Lakh
- Signette Technologies contributed Rs 50 Lakh
- Bashyam Educational Institutions contributed Rs 25 Lakh
- Vimal Feeds contributed Rs 25 Lakh
- Swastik Mirchi Stores contributed Rs 21 Lakh
- Gurunanak Educational Society contributed Rs 11 Lakh