In response to the call given by the Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao to donate liberally, several corporates and prominent personalities have come forward to extend their support to the state government in its attempts to prevent the spread of the Corona Virus in the state.
They met the CM today and handed over the cheques to this effect.
- Asian Institute of Gastroenterology (AIG) gave Rs 50 lakh donation. AIC Chairman Dr Nageshwar Reddy, Vice Chairman Dr DVS Raju gave Cheque to the CM.
- Aurobindo Pharma donated Rs 11 Crore worth cash, sanitizers, and medicines. A Cheque for Rs 7.5 Crore has been given to the CM by the company Vice Chairman Nityananda Reddy and Director Sharatchandra Reddy. They announced that Rs 2.5 Crore worth Sanitizers, Rs one Crore worth Medicines will be given to the state government.
- Grand Pharma donated Rs one Crore. A Cheque to this effect was given by Grand Pharma MD Srinivas Sadu to the CM.
- Nava Bharath Ventures donated Rs 2.5 Crores. Nava Bharath Chairman D Ashok, CEO V. Vikram Prasad, ED Nickel handed over the Cheque to CM.
- Workers who cook Midday Meal all over the State have announced that they would be giving Rs 2.65 Crore. A consent letter to this effect was given to the CM by Midday Meal Scheme Workers Union President Vadala Hanmandlu.