The COVID Control room established by the GHMC has received a record 326 calls today. Out of which 09 calls were pertaining to suspected Corona Cases. 10 calls for Ambulance, 20 for ration.
According to a note from GHMC, the food has been provided to 13,486 persons through mobile Annapurna vehicles on the basis of 294 calls. Calls for food requests also received from 7 Containment areas and the information forwarded to Annapurna Mobile Teams. 30 vehicles provided to HKM charitable Foundation for supplying food.
The other details are as follows:
- No of persons Home Quarantined: 1398
- No of Containment Clusters: 139
Annapurna Free meals
- Annapurna free Lunch provided at 195 centres to 68,320 persons and Dinner arranged at 94 centres to 38,000 persons today.
Mobile Annapurna meals
- Free meals distributed to 9,820 persons at lunch & 9,200 persons at dinner today through 10 mobile Annapurna vehicles.
Food & essential commodities distribution through GHMC centralized wing
- 21,750 food packets distributed through Mobile vehicles with donors help. 296 passes issued to Donors to distribute 64,650 food pockets in 388 locations at lunch and dinner.
Ration through FP Shops
- Rice positioned in 494 FP Shops. 12,56,956 KGs of rice distributed today. Total 208,70,665 Kgs distributed so far.
Rice and cash distributed to the migrants
- No. of Migrants to whom Rice is distributed so far: 39,736
- No. of Migrants to whom Cash/ relief is distributed so far: 39,088
- Vegetables supplied to 220 locations through 113 mobile vehicles.
- 36 buses arranged in 36 routes to provide free transportation to sanitation workers coming from distant places. 1300 workers availed today. 4300 MT garbage collected and transported to Jawaharnagar dump yard.
- 20,000 masks distributed to the Sanitation workers pertaining to Khairtabad, Charminar, Kukkatpally and Serilingampally Zones. Gloves also distributed to the Sanitation workers, 2,500 Swachh Autos Drivers and to their Assistants and Entomology staff of Khairtabad and Charminar Zones today.
- Sodium hypochlorite sprayed in all Government Health Centers, Hospitals, Containment areas, Home Quarantine areas by DRF and Entomology wing. 470 Entomology teams and 18 DRF teams participated in spraying in the city today.
- Shelter provided to 4622 beggars, orphans, and Homeless persons in GHMC limits. Out of which 1442 persons were provided accommodation in 12 regular +12 temporary shelters established by GHMC. Further, 3180 persons were accommodated by co-coordinating (85) NGOs. Free Food provided to all persons in two times. Soaps, sanitizers distributed to all.