Hyderabad, December 4 (Telemedia) : Commissioner of Civil Supplies and the ex-officio secretary to state government, K.Parthasaradhi today reviewed the implementation of Direct Benefit Transfer of LPG subsidy here on Thursday with his committee members. During the review he observed that it is being implemented without any complaints.
The Committee comprising State Level Coordinator for LPG and Chief Regional Manager, Hindusthan Petroleum Corporation M.B. Ingole, Senior Manager, Indian Oil Corporation Y. Ravi Kumar, Manager, HPCL R. Umapathy, Asst. Manager, LPG Bharat Petroleum Corporation A. Balasubrahmanyam, Manager, State Bank of Hyderabad V. Srikanth and Manager, State Level Bankers Committee K.K. Viswanatham, took the following decisions to further strengthen the scheme.
1.The LPG Aadhaar seeding is 74.25% in Telangana State while the Bank seeding is 57.12%. Mahabubnagar is low with 51.09% and 27.25% respectively.
2. It is decided to advise the respective District Collectors to launch a special drive on the need for Aadhaar seeding campaign for both the Banks and LPG dealers involving all stake holders.
3. The Gap between the Cash Transfer Compliant (CTC) or beneficiaries and non-Cash Transfer Compliant – (non-CTC) or non-beneficiaries in Aadhaar seeding and Bank seeding should be filled expeditiously.
4. Intensive Educative campaigns should be for educating the customers of LPG by associating the Banks, State administration and the Oil Marketing Companies. They may organize “Melas” and exhibition involving all the stake holders to educate and mobilize the LPG customers.
5. Bankers should be proactive. There is need to issue a fresh circular to all the Controlling Officers as well as Branch Managers and Lead District Managers through Convenor, State Level Banking Committee(SLBC).
6. There is need to motivate the customers from Banks and LPG dealers/Oil Companies through SMS for immediate Aadhaar seeding.
7. Wherever the Bank Managers in the districts are not fully geared up, the District Collectors should identify in the District Level meetings (DLC) and advise them suitably.