Housewife dies and 2 others take ill after consuming poisonous tea

0
Advertisement

In a shocking incident on Tuesday, one lady died and 2 others taken ill after they consumed a poisonous tea mixed with Endrin in Ramachandrapuram in Bachhannapet mandal of Jangoan district.

Advertisement

The victim identified as Anjamma mixed the Endrin powder mistaking it as a tea powder while preparing tea for her husband Mallaiah and his brother who visited their house today. All the 3 have seriously taken ill while Anjamma died before reaching the hospital.

The condition of the two others is said to be critical. Police are investigating.

Advertisement

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here