Sangareddy MLA Jagga Reddy threatened to launch one-day agitation on June 9 if the state government fails to fulfil his demands.
Threatening to this effect in a letter addressed to the Chief Minister Chandrasekhar Rao here today, Jagga Reddy demanded to waive off electricity bills of the people in urban areas for 6 months and besides helping them with Rs 15,000 for 6 months towards house rents etc.
He also further raised the following demands:
- Housing Tax should be suspended for one year both in rural and urban areas
- Power bills should be waived off for 6 months
- Rs 15000 financial assistance for those residing in rented houses for 6 months
- Earnest Monthly Instalments (EMI) should be paid by the government for 6 months
- Water bills also should be waived off for one year at least
- Stop collecting power bills from Industries for at least 6 months