Telangana State Minorities Finance Corporation is inviting applications from the eligible Minority Drivers for availing financial assistance for the purchase of Maruthi Swift Dzire Tour-S vehicle under “Driver Empowerment Program” of the ongoing scheme of the Corporation.
The corporation has introduced the scheme in collaboration with Maruthi Motors, Uber Cab service Provider and the Participating Bank. The programme includes skill enhancement of the drivers through Maruthi Driving School, assistance for placement through Uber and financial assistance for vehicle purchase through Minorities Finance Corporation.
The Kev Objective of this programme is:
1. Enhance the skill set of youth interest in or employed in the driving profession, the applicant will undergo a certification course that includes a session on Road safety, vehicle maintenance, driver etiquette and using technology for better customer experience.
2. Provide financial assistance to select applicants for vehicle purchase and help them become independent Driver Cum Owner.
3. Providing the applicants with an assured livelihood opportunity by signing them up with the technology platform, Uber as a Driver partner.
1. Minimum qualification is 8th pass, but SSC pass-fail will be given preference.
2. The age limit of the applicant shall be between 21 to 40 years
3. Applicant should have valid LMV Transport license issued by RTA.
4. Transport badge- Optional.
5. The applicant should be interested to work with Uber in Hyderabad.
6. TheHouscholdAnnualincomeoflessthanRs.l ,50,0001-(Rural )orRs.2, 00, 0001-(urban)
All the applicants shall apply online through Online Beneficiary Management and Monitoring System (IOBMMS) web portal http://tsobmms.cgg.gov.in from 3-11-2019 to 15-11-2019. The last date of closing of online registrations is 15-11-2019.