The state has geared up for observing the 24-hour Janata Curfew tomorrow called in by the Prime Minister Narendra Modi on Sunday beginning 6 am in the morning.
According to the details, a 35-year-old male person from Hyderabad got infected after he came into contact with the positive case already undergoing treatment in isolation. Another 35-year-old person who works on Beliseema, an MSE Cruise lancer of USA and arrived here from Dubai. He was shifted to an isolation ward after he was tested positive.
The other measures taken by the State government is as follows:
• Any person who has returned from any foreign country or has been in Transit shall be in self home quarantine for 14 days from the time of arrival in India. irrespective of having any symptoms or not.
• Any person who has been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 must remain in home isolation for 14 days.
• To self-notify at the nearest government hospital immediately after the onset of symptoms.
• To call 104 health helpline for all queries pertaining to Covid-19.
• The Public is requested to stay calm and not to get panic. The state is taking all the measures to contain the spread of the virus to protect and safeguard the public.
• It is advisable to avoid travel, gatherings, crowded areas.
• To maintain personal hygiene, hand hygiene, social distancing, cough hygiene and other preventive measures.
• Please do not believe rumours, fake news in social platforms.
- Please stay indoor and maintain calm. Enjoy your weekend holiday with your family members.
- Do not step out of your house from the morning at 6 am on Sunday to the morning at 6 am on Monday.
- Do not forget to express your solidarity to thousands of those employees working in the field serving the Covid patients and fighting with the deadly virus by clapping from your rooftops at 5 pm.