The Government of Telangana issued guidelines for sanction of Mahatma Jyothiba Phule Overseas Vidya Nidhi financial Assistance to BC and EBC students to pursue Post Graduation and PhD Courses abroad as the Registrations for the year 2018-19 for Spring Session intake scheme will begin from January 16, 2019, to February 15.
Some of the important guidelines are:
- The maximum age under the scheme shall not exceed 35 years as on 1st July of the year of advertisement, as per the overseas scheme.
- Family Income shall be less than Rs.5.00 Lakhs per annum from all sources. for Overseas Scholarship scheme.
- The Candidates shall possess 60% marks or equivalent grade in foundation Degree in Engineering, Management, Pure Sciences, Agriculture Sciences, Medicine and Nursing, Social Sciences, Humanities, only those candidates who have received COE, I-20 and VISA.
- He or She should have a valid TOEFL, IELTS & GRE, GMAT with the following minimum scores:-
- TOEFL – 80
- IELTS – 6.5
- GRE – 280
- GMAT – 550
5. Allocation of seats to BC students shall follow both Reservation and Merit.
Further, the Commissioner in a note here today said that the students need to submit the following documents for sanction of Financial Assistance under the Scheme, “Mahatma Jyothiba Phule BC Overseas Vidya Nidhi”.
- Caste Certificate issued by Meeseva.
- Income Certificate issued by Meeseva.
- Date of Birth Certificate.
- Aadhar Card.
- E-Pass ID Number.
- Residential / Nativity Certificate.
- Passport copy.
- Mark sheet from SSC, Inter, Graduate, and PG Level.
- He or She should have a valid TOEFL/IELTS & GRE/GMAT with the following minimum scores shown above.
- Admission offer letter from Foreign University (I-20, letter of Admission or equivalent) etc.
- Copy of the latest Tax Assessment is to be enclosed.
- Countries eligible are USA, UK, Australia, Canada, Singapore, Germany, New Zealand, Japan, France and South Korea.
- VISA Copy.
For more information and registration under the scheme, candidates are requested to log on to http://www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in for more details.