TPCC working president Revanth Reddy accused the Minister Jagadishwar Reddy of behaving like a street rowdy.
Addressing the media conference here at Gandhi Bhavan today, Revanth Reddy reacted on the yesterday’s incident at Nalongda wherein Jagdish Reddy and Uttam Kumar Reddy entered in a heated argument accusing each other during a District Development meeting in Nalgonda on Sunday. The Malkajgiri MP said that it was totally unwarranted for a Minister to behave in such a manner which has lowered the position of a minister.
He charged that Minister attacked Uttam as had nothing to answer to the questions posed by the TPCC president and warned him if he is really interested to fight let him come to an open fight. Fix the venue and time. “Our party workers will reach there to fight with you”, he said and warned the Minister against using his tongue.
Revanth Reddy further alleged Jagadish Reddy is fit for only mixing liquor with soda and everybody knows as to how Jagadish Reddy got his Ministry and accused the KCR and his party of cheating people by not fulfilling several promises made before coming to power in Telangana.
He doled out a huge list of failures by TRS government which are as follows:
- Not honouring Telangana Udhyamakarulu
- Insulting the martyrs’ families
- Disrespect to Kaloji Narayana Rao, Prof Kodandram etc.
- Failed to complete Palamur & shelved off SLBC project
- Where Mission Kakatiya has gone
- Why 3% reservation was not provided to handicapped as promised by KCR
- What happened to the SC, ST Sub-Plan
- Ambedkar statue hasn’t come up at Tank Bund as promised
- Allotting university lands to the TRS Party leaders
- Nominating family members to political posts
He also announced that he would soon release the list of KCR’s family members appointed in several key posts.