The Telangana Endowments Department has permitted temples in the state to perform Pujas and special Archana on behalf of devotees in their absence who book online.
According to a note issued by the department, the devotees can now book slots for pujas online and the same will be performed by archakas in the physical absence of devotees. The devotees will also be intimated through SMS about the conduct of puja and save number etc.
The facility is open to all devotees from today in the temples listed hereunder as there is a mounting demand for the same in the wake of the continuing lockdown till May 3rd. This is, however, in addition to the daily routine traditional puja being performed by archakas in all the temples in the state.
- Sri Laxmi Narasimha Swamy temple, Yadagiri Gutta
- Sri Raja Rajeswari Temple, Vemulawada
- Sri Gnyana Saraswati Temple, Basara
- Sri Seetha Ramachandra Swamy Temple, Bhadrachalam
- Sri Anjaneya Swamy Temple, Kondagattu
- Sri Peddamma Temple, Jubilee Hills
- Sri Laxmi Narasimha Swamy Temple, Dharmapuri
The above temples have been permitted for booking of Puja Seva online only through MEE Seva: https://ts.meeseva.telangana.gov.in/
The above Sevas will be booked online through TAPPFOLIO for the following temples:
- Sri Gnyanajaneya Swamy Temple, Karmanghat
- Sri Mahankali Temple, Secunderabad
- Smt Yellamma Pochamma Temple, Balkampet
- Sri Mallikarjuna Swamy Temple, Komuravelli
- Sri Bhadrakali Temple, Warangal