Telangana Brahmin Samkshema Parishad (TSBSP) has extended the last date for submission of applications for availing benefits under various welfare schemes up to December 20, 2020.
In a statement issued here today, the Parishad earlier has invited applications from the eligible Brahmin youth to apply for the same under several schemes before November 30. However, considering requests from various quarters, it has decided to extend the deadline up to December 20, 2020.
The members of the Brahmin Community have been requested to do avail the facility under the following schemes:
- Vivekananda Overseas Educational Scheme (VOES)
- Brahmin Entrepreneurial Scheme of Telangana (BEST)
- Sri Ramanuja Scheme
- Veda Hitha – Financial Assistance to Veda Patashala
- Veda Hitha – Honororius to Veda or Sastra Pandits
- Veda Hita – Striphend to Vedic Students