andram” width=”117″ height=”154″ />
Hyderabad, Jan4 (Telemedia) : Telangana government on Saturday formulated a 25-member committee comprising academicians, poets and writers headed by Prof. G.Haragopal to study and finalise the syllabus for the examinations to be conducted by the Telangana State Public Service Commission. The chairman of the Commission, Dr.Ghanta Chakrapani late on Saturday night issued orders to this effect which includes Professor Kodandram, Chukka Ramaiah, Prof. Nageswar Rao etc. He said that the committee would submit its final recommendations in a two weeks time.
TELANGANA STATE PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION
PRATHIBA BHAVAN, NAMPALLY, HYDERABAD
The following Committee of Subject Experts is constituted to review and revise the existing scheme & syllabus for various recruitments:
Chairman of the Committee:
Prof. G.Haragopal, Retd.Professor, Central University.
Members of the Committee:
- E.Siva Reddy, Vice-Chancellor, Telugu University.
- Chukka Ramaiah, Educationist.
- V.S.Prasad, Former Director, NAAC.
- M.Kodandarami Reddy, Osmania Univeristy.
- Linga Murthy, Former Vice-Chancellor, Kakatiya University.
- K.Nageshwar, Osmania Univeristy.
- Adapa Satyanarayana, Retd. Prof., Osmania Univeristy.
- E.Revathi, CESS.
- G.Krishna Reddy,Chairman, ICSSR, South India Region.
- Rama Melkote, Retd. Professor, Osmania University.
- S.Mallesh, Vice-Chairman, State Council of Higher Education.
- Beena, Retd Professor, Osmania University.
- C. Ganesh, Coordinator, APCET.
- Waheedullah Siddiqui, Moulana Azad Urdu University, Hyd.
- Kanaka Durga, Retd from CIEFL.
- Bhoopathi Rao, Retd. Osmania University.
- C.Venkataiah, Dr.B.R.Ambedkar Open University.
- Nishanth Dongari, IIT, Hyderabad.
- Nandini Sidha Reddy, Retd.Lecturer
- Rajasekhar, Former Registrar, University of Hyderabad.
- G.Bhadru Naik, Kakatiya University.
- J.Manohar Rao, University of Hyderabad.
- T.Srinivas, Kakatiya University.
- G.B.Reddy, Osmania University.
- Byri Prabhakar, HOD, GMR Polytechnic, Gajwel, Medak Dist.